The Transportation industry can be
exceedingly competitive. Whether by air, ground or sea, access to
real-time data is essential to stay ahead of competitors. Having the
right technology to run transportation efficiently can be the
difference, especially for companies whose business requires them to
always be on the move. With the right tools good communication and
awareness between staff members can help the operations of a transport
company run smoothly and efficiently, keeping workers productive, safe
and on schedule.
Here at Runbo Communication Devices we
strive to offer you with the ideal communication products and solutions
for your transportation industry needs, offering solutions that better
enable efficient coordination and communication with an on-the-go
workforce. The following features demonstrate the specific capabilities
Runbo products possess to provide better communication within the
- The Q&X devices can withstand up to a two-meter fall making it durable in accident prone conditions.
- The casing is water/dust/scratch proof which allows the devices to be used effectively in almost any conditions.
- The large keypad can be operated even when wearing gloves.
- Extended battery life gives the Q&X
devices over 25 hours of talk time making sure you don’t run out of
power at inconvenient moments on the road or in the sky.
2. Wireless Communication:
- All devices are wireless allowing continued oral communication between users.
- Instant ‘push to talk’ feature ensures quick responses to emergency situations.
- Instant communication allows supervisors to find specific employees quickly.
- The powerful telephone receiver with
adjustable volume control makes it possible to use the ‘walkie-talkie’
feature even with high levels of background noise which are common in
the transport industry. To further boost audio output, add on
professional grade PTT audio accessories like the Xpand™ loud speakerphone which can boost audio output to 94 dBs.
- Automatic answering also makes it possible to answer the device hands free when workers are controlling a vehicle.
3. Smartphone’s Mini-Computer Features:
- The Emergency App can detect emergencies
as a result of a fall or lack of motion making it easier to monitor
workers who are in emergency situations.
- SOS features are available even with an analog signal.
- The Timesheet Tracker helps to manage your schedule allowing for constant updates on workers positions.
- Safety features on Q&X models allow
transporters to send messages, calls, video records or even email
coordinates to combat potential hijacking of products.
- Near field communication has the ability to
reduce the time it takes to transfer information, simplifying logistics
and adding efficiency.
- QR Scanner feature allows information to be exchanged seamlessly between workers and customers.
- Runbo’s Communication Devices are priced
so every worker in your fleet of transport workers can be linked for
instant and continuous communication.
- Increased safety through reliable
communication streams and emergency functions helps keep workers safe
reducing costs from injuries and insurance.
- Efficient communication saves time, money and lives!
There are no products to list in this category.